Application to Exhibit at IGA Symposium
Venue: TBC, Dube Agrizone
Date: TBC, 18 March 2021
Notes for the benefit of exhibitors:
1. The cost of exhibition space is R750 per 10m2, although we are not precise about the measurements. In deference to other exhibitors, applicants who utilise more space than that may contribute a fee based on an estimated pro-rata for the space utilised. Tables and electricity are available in the exhibition area.
2. The fee includes two symposium passes, as well as a “3 minute” commercial spot on the programme before mid-morning tea; please come prepared.
3. There is a lucky-prize draw at the end of the morning (just before lunch) to which you are welcome to contribute; maybe a deemed value of R100 could be a guideline? Kindly hand your contribution (if any) to the Chairman, early on the day, in order to be recognised for your participation through the course of the event.
4. Please have your exhibit set up and ready by 08h15 (i.e. by start of Registration) on the day of the Symposium. This is to the exhibitor’s advantage as it allows full and uninterrupted viewing of the exhibit as well as undisturbed consultation on the products displayed. The venue has 24h access, with full security. Exhibitors can thus even set up the afternoon or evening before the symposium.
5. You are advised to only break down and remove your exhibit after lunch (after 14h00), in order to fully utilise your time for interaction with delegates.
6. Kindly be responsible in clearing away any waste material, particularly of the wet type. Please leave the area as you found it.
7. Payment on the day of the symposium for exhibiting must be done by 14h00 latest.
8. EFT’s in advance are also welcome.
Banking details: Account Name: Intensive Growers Association; Bank: Nedbank; Branch Code:
134325; Account number: 134 304 5509. Kindly also submit proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Thanks in advance for your support and co-operation!